Sunday, December 7, 2008

Lights......

Don't you hate it when you are sitting on your couch.... gazing at your Christmas tree, and you think, "Something is off...". Sure enough I have a string of lights out. What the Heck? Well me and my OCD couldn't let it go. I go out in the cold
(32 degrees) to dig through 5 large plastic tubs, for extra lights. Lucky for me I hit the jackpot w/ the first one I dove into. It's fun tring to take a strand of lights off a tree w/ ornaments and beaded garland already hung.... and an extremely grumpy husband parked on the sofa. I managed to pull my sad little lights off my tree... and put the new ones back on. It make not be 100% perfect, but it looks beautiful to me. = )

My house may not be big. I may not have furniture and tables and picures that all match. But I am happy and that is all that counts.

Merry Christmas !

No comments: