Monday, December 8, 2008

The accident.... and Andrew's concerns....

Today my mom was involved in a slight fender bender. An elderly woman slammed into the back of her as she headed to Wellstar to meet me for lunch. She called me upset... and I flew as fast as I could to mak sure she was okay. Shook up and soon to be very sore..... she is okay. Upon picking Andrew up from school, I mentioned the accident to him. The response? "Is she dead?". NO... I replied. So then we have to make the call, to make sure Nanoo is okay. From the back seat, this is what I hear:

"Hi Nanooooo... are you okay? But you are okay? What car hit you? What kind? White? Okay.... Lincoln? Okay..... So Nanoo, when I get home, I am gonna play my game and IT'S ON! " Concern noted.... game over. He did make her laugh though and that is what I wanted.

Our little man...

= )

No comments: