Sunday, November 30, 2008

Watson comes to visit us once again.....

I recently read a blog about a Christmas elf. We too have a Christmas elf, his name is Watson. Watson also brought his personal reindeer "Randy" with him. Watson comes once a year on Thanksgiving day to spread fun and mischief through out our home. I often find myself scrambling to place Watson in silly places when Andrew is not paying attention. I have to say I have been busy. I like the challenge... my husband thinks he's too old (Andrew is 6, soon to be 7). I like to take things day by day... when Andrew is too big, I'll stop. Right now, seeing his face light up when he notices Watson's absence... and his giggles looking for him, makes me glow inside. I treasure every day w/ him and hold tight to little memories. Andrew is my only child, and my last child (I am unable to have more), so every little moment is one that I cherish. I have to thank a former boss of mine, Terri E., for the elf idea. It has been such a joy to me and Andrew both.... and I have to admit, my husband every so often... does crack up watching me run all over trying to find new and wondrous places to put him. So, let me introduce you to Watson and Randy. = )





I am thankful for him and every moment that I have with him. I am thankful for my family and our home.

No comments: