Friday, November 14, 2008

Getting Started......

I am new to this Blog... so I am going to try my best to figure it out... I may need a little help though. I sat here last night for almost 2 hours looking at other people and their pages. I was truely inspired.... now I have to figure out how to make mine look pretty. I am normally good at these types of things.... so we'll see.

I Have a son who is six (soon to be 7 December 13th), and I have to say he has little patience like his father. When he saw me sitting here, he sighed and asked me how long my "v mail" would take... Sometimes I like to giggle to myself and not correct him when he makes those cute little mistakes. I know soon enough I won't be hearing them as often and I will miss them. I took a photo of him asleep last night in our living room. He looked so big to me. I remembered him, the first day we had him home after he was born..... and he was sleeping in our bed. I thought to myself how small he looked. So small and sweet... I wanted that moment to last forever. And here we are 6 and a half years later. He's my life... he's my "Little man". I like to write down sometimes... the little comments he makes. One day, he let a balloon go and it slowly floated up towards the clouds. He looked at me and said that God takes all those balloons and he keeps them to hand out to his angels. And on cloudy days.... he tells me that God bounces on the clouds, like on a trampoline. I have to smile at such sweet and innocent thoughts. :)




I guess I better go... I was just told, "Bremember mommy.... You said your v mail would only take a minute. It's been thirteen hundred thousand minutes now...".

Terry

No comments: