Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Gone but not forgotten

I am referring to myself and this blog. I visit here quite frequently... but I never seem to leave my own thoughts and reflections. I lay in bed at night and I think of all the things I want to put in here. Then I fall asleep.... Like tonight... total blank.

A few things:

1) Kali had her baby - Rylee Alexa, March 17th. I am in love. Just call me "Grams"

2) Okay maybe just ONE thing...... because I forget the other things....

Okay.... stay tuned... I promise things will be more entertaining in the future.

I'll leave you with a pic of Rylee...



It's hard to believe you can love somebody you only just met... Instantly.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I have missed you, try to do like me a few simple sentences!! your granddaughter is beautiful, Grams!!!